The Recipe is a story about life, love, food & yes…business!
I want to tell you about an awesome new book coming out (and we are having a giveaway, YAY!!!)
The Recipe by New York Times Best Selling author John David Mann is being hailed as “an instant classic” by achievers like George Forman, praised by leaders such as Daniel Pink, Robin Sharma, Robert Allen, Bob Burg and Michael Port… to name just a few.
The Recipe is a story about life, love, food & yes…business…a heartwarming tale with unforgettable lessons & characters that will surely stay with you, guiding you through your journey.
I was very fortunate to be able to read an advance copy of The Recipe, that John co-wrote with Culinary Gold Medal Olympian chef Charles Carroll; (yes there is a Culinary Olympics that happen every 4 years, how cool is that?) I was also able to sit down with John so he can share his Wisdom with YOU!
- Some lessons and principles from The Recipe we can use to grow our businesses.
- What is it like to be rejected by 40 publishers – even when you are a best-selling author, and where do you go from there?
- What’s important when self-publishing?
- What makes a great writer? Or painter, or real estate broker…or chef?
- Can you always make money from your passion? What if your passion is making pipe-cleaner armadillos? Is there more to the story of “follow your passion & the money will follow”? (hint…yes there is)
Plus much more! Nuggets of Wisdom throughout!
Watch the interview here!
Order your copy here: http://theingredientsofgreatness.com/
All you need to do to WIN a copy of The Recipe?
Watch the interview, learn some stuff, and leave a comment in the comments section telling us what your favorite takeaway was!
I’ll select a random winner from the comments, easy peasy lemon squeezy!
To your success!